A straw pellet machine is a straw pellets molding machine that presses straw materials like corn stalk, cotton stalk, wheat/rice straw, palm fiber, and rice husk, sunflower shells, peanut shells, etc. into biomass pellets. The pressed pellets are mainly used as biomass fuel replacing oil and coal fuel.
Straw pellet machine manufactured in Yugong Machinery has 2 models, straw pellet machine LGX-550 and straw pellet machine LGX-900, the former is a smaller one and the latter is a bigger one with bigger capacity. The most unique feature of the straw pellet machine is the "Double-layer dies" and "ring die" techniques and the rollers are made by abrasion-proof alloy steel.
|Pellet Pusher||1.5||Spindle Drive|
|Electric Grease Pump||0.37||0.37|
External Dimension (mm)
|Machine Weight ( t )||6.8||3.6|
|Rotation Speed (r/min)||1450||1450|
|Voltage (v)||380,3phase or customized||380,3phase or customized|
|Mould Diameter (mm)||550||450|
|Pellet Size (mm)||4-12||4-12|
|Palletizing Temperature (℃)||80-100||80-100|
Moisture Content (%)
1. Straw Shredding (use shredders to process the straws into smaller pieces);
2. Drying (reduce the straw material’s moisture to the next pelletizing);
3. Grinding (grind the small pieces into powdered materials);
4. Pelletizing (the key step, press the straw materials into straw pellets);
5. Cooling (cool down the output pellets to avoid accumulation of heat that may destroy pellets);
6. Sieving (remove the dusts and crushed pellets);
7. Packing (pack the pellets into bags of required sizes);
8. Electric Cabinet (control equipments).